Founded On Quality And Saftey
Disciples Ink Tattoo studios is a vibrant tattoo company based in Stellenbosch, Strand and Durbanville. When you walk in you are guaranteed to be greeted with a friendly smile and the utmost professionalism. Disciples Ink has a fresh and innovative way of looking at the tattoo industry and you will not leave disappointed. With an inviting atmosphere, you will soon feel part of the family and you will defiantly want to come back for more. Hand selected tattoo artist, you are spoiled for choice, but either way your tattoo will turn out better then expected as our artists are the creme of the crop, often adding their own personal flair to your masterpiece.
Strand has a open airy feel with an amazing feel of the ocean, right from where you sitting. On the other hand, the Stellenbosch studio is nestled in the busting city centre and if you are one who enjoys lively conversation be sure to check us out there. Durbanville is defiantly the more laid back of the three studios, but the guys are always in a creative mood. Whatever your preference you are sure to find what you are looking for at Disciples Ink. We believe that the tattoo industry is at a turning point in history where it is no longer only for bad boys and daredevils but for everyone. So do come and visit, we eagerly await your arrival.
High Quality Pigments
Unfortunately, there are people out there that think they can bootleg these products. These shameful acts are not only illegal, but also against what the WFTI product line is all about.
Disciples Ink only use products that are bought from registered legit suppliers.
Aftercare Of Your Tattoo
- After 3 hours, remove the bandage and wash with warm water and mild soap. DO NOT REBANDANGE.
- Only the first 2 days of your tattoo are allowed to be washed, from the 3rd day of getting the tattoo, NO MORE WATER ON THE TATTOO AT ALL, water will damage your tattoo from the 3rd day. However from the 3rd day onwards we would advise you START putting cream (NONE SECENTED CREAM) on the tattoo daily until healed.
- Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths until tattoo is healed, at least 7-10 days.
- Do not soak tattoo in tub, sauna, Jacuzzi or go swimming while your new tattoo is healing. Showers are fine.
- Do not rub or pick the treated area while it is healing. Loss or colour and/or infection could occur.
- Extreme sun and exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen, at least SP25.
- Your tattoo should heal in 2 weeks. For more info 0837830183
BCL has provided a comprehensive medical waste service to generators in the greater Cape Town area for 15 years.
They pride themselves on there professional and ethical service. Their standards of service delivery are never compromised ensuring that they provide a cost effective, cleaner and safer way to dispose of medical waste.
Disciples Ink Tattoo is proud to be using BCL. Disciples Ink Tattoo is registered with Western Cape Government Environmental Affairs
View our Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes. Tattoos hurt.
- The level of pain depends on many factors: placement of your tattoo, your natural pain
threshold, how relaxed and rested you are.
- Everyone experiences their tattoo differently, so keep in mind, what is a painful spot for one
person may not be the same experience for someone else.
- Do not use numbing lotion of any kind before your tattoo, as this can affect the integrity of
the tattoo application and healing.
- All tattoos will fade somewhat over time. But looking after your tattoo will ensure its
- Putting sunscreen on and moisturising daily will help preserve your tattoo.
- A thin layer of skin will grow over your tattoo, which will lighten your tattoo over time.
- At Disciples Ink we have THREE ways of pricing...
- 1: For single pieces (no sleeves, back pieces etc.), we will price according to the size, detail
and colour of your tattoo. The bigger your tattoo is, if it has a lot of detail, or if there is
colour, the more it will cost.
- 2: You tell us what your budget is, and we will help you with a design that will fall into that
- 3: For bigger tattoos, or tattoos that will take a significant amount of time, or more than one
session, we charge R1000ph.
You can email us anytime, with your reference attached for a free quote and consultation.
- It all depends on the size, detail and colour of your tattoo.
- Your artist (each artist works at their own pace, but we will give you an estimated time when
you make your booking)
- Your pain threshold (If you take breaks, that will take up more time)
- Eat something. Having a good meal always helps, especially if you are getting a Big Tattoo
- NO numbing cream
- Tattoo bookings are made with our best estimations of time per artist. We cannot however
guarantee that each tattoo will take the exact time estimated.
- Our Artists are there to give you a great tattoo, and it is their art. Please respect your artist.
- Speak up. Our artists will do everything they can to make you comfortable, but they need
you to let them know if you are not.
- Only customers at the tattoo station. ...We understand you want your friends and family
with you, but it can be very distracting for the artist, and the studio can very quickly become
- Don’t drink alcohol before coming for your tattoo as this thins out your blood and can make
it difficult for the artist to work on your skin.
- Be open minded. We have experienced artists who know what they are doing, and will guide
you to get the best possible design for your tattoo.
- The prices of tattoos are carefully considered. Please respect our quotations for our art.
Otherwise refer to price estimate 2. Professional tattoos are worth paying for.
Tues: 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Wed: 12:00 AM to 20:00 PM
Thurs: 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 AM to 20:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM to 20:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM to 18:00 PM
Saturday: 09:00 AM to 13:00 PM
Tue-Sun: 10:00 AM to 18:00 PM
Durbanville: P: +27 (61) 289-9798
Strand: P: +27 (84) 487-6303